Are you still feeling the loss of a past romantic relationship?
Rediscover your freedom and move forwards with your life.
The end of a relationship feels like the end of life as you know it.
You experience grief for a living person. They are there and they are not there.
There is no time limit to working through the loss of a relationship. It could be weeks, months or years until you feel free to move on.
In order to truly move forward, give yourself permission to create your new story.
I feel witnessed, supported and gently held to account due to Ali’s skill in reflecting back to me; based on both my verbal and physical responses. I feel encouraged to clarify my thinking and delve more deeply into what lies below the ‘waterline’. (EA, Brighton, UK)
Ali was empowering and gentle, creating a safe space for me to vulnerable about my fears and blocks. (LE, New York State, USA)
I have found coaching to be a non-threatening, accessible way to develop thoughts, ideas and plans. I found the written/visual exercises were concisely explained which made it easy to follow the process even over zoom. (HI, Manchester, UK)
Introducing: LIVING LOSS – moving through broken hearts and dreams
This programme is the simplest way of developing clearer thinking about the loss, vulnerability and mountain-climbing you are experiencing due to the end of your romantic relationship.
During the 28 days of this programme, you will:
- Explore why books and podcasts alone will never provide all the answers, and what else you can do to reach a specific outcome right for you
- Learn a range of surprisingly simple ways to delve into different perspectives on blocks and fears associated with loss and love, in order to bring increased self-awareness
- Get access to a little-known technique to organise your values and beliefs, and achieve a fresh new outlook on life
- Have the opportunity to embrace new, healthy behaviours and thought processes
- Gain deeper acknowledgement of your resilience and strength
- Develop increased self-confidence
During this programme, I commit to providing an environment where you can gain:
- More clarity on where you are at, where you want to be and how you can get there
- More hope for a future that is where you want it to be
- More joy on a day-to-day basis
- More connection with self and others
Here’s what you get
I have developed my 7 WAYS IN 28 DAYS framework, based on a holistic coaching model. Every week, for four weeks we will work together in a one-to-one setting, and in a small supportive group. You will receive gifts in the form of exercises and opportunities, and three actual gifts that are posted to you!
What is Holistic Coaching?
We humans are a meld of mind-body-spirit. Holistic Coaching acknowledges and builds on the value of each area.
I bring each area to life during this programme, using my education, skills and experience over the last 20 years.
- Mind – with a first degree in psychology and a constantly curious mind, I share ideas on topics such as cognitive distortions, bracketing techniques, reframing exercises
- Body – using my acting, performance and improvisation skills, I bring greater awareness into and of your body
- Spirit – through my studies with ICF accredited Radiant Coaches Academy, and drawing on my daily practices, I share a range of self-care and personal growth tools and techniques
We have everything we need, and sometimes we need help to release it. That’s where holistic coaching steps in, to inspire change and promote growth.
I bring my whole self into this programme, with honesty and professionalism. I have had fulfilling relationships with different sexes. I have lived through divorce twice, and equally painful endings of other meaningful relationships. I have experienced polyamory and conscious non-monogamy. I continue to juggle co-parenting, work, self-care and exercise in an ever-changing world!
What holistic coaching isn’t:
- It is not therapy or counselling. For these, there can be a focus on looking at the past with a view to healing. Coaching may talk about events in the past but with the focus on how they impact you today, and how you can move forwards into a new place.
- It is not mentoring. Although you and I may have shared experiences, the emphasis in coaching is looking at where you are at, and the areas you can develop and grow.
- It is not training. I am not your teacher, other than to help you learn about you. I will caveat this with the fact I have been running communication training courses for businesses and improvisation workshops for women and children over the last 20 years, therefore in the Connection Coaching group zoom sessions I will bring my knowledge and expertise into the room.
LIVING LOSS: 7 WAYS IN 28 DAYS
In summary, you will receive:
- Weekly personalised one-to-one coaching zoom (four in total – 1h each)
- Weekly Connection Coaching group zoom (four in total – 1.5hrs each)
- Personalised exercises to help you help yourself, arising from our weekly one-to-ones
- Two worksheets per week (completion times: 10-mins and 30-mins)
- Private Facebook Group Membership for post-course support
- Constantly updated Resources List
- Practical, emotional and cognitive tools shared and practiced
- BONUS! Three free gifts posted to you to help your journey
Who is this programme for?
This programme is for womxn (women, trans, non-binary and everyone respectful of a female space).
This programme is for you if you are:
- Single and still mourning the loss of your previous relationship
- In a relationship and still grieving a previous relationship
- Days, weeks, months or years away from the end of the relationship in question
- Grieving an amalgam of past relationships
BONUS #1: VIP BOOSTER
First three people to sign up receive FREE access to my VIP Course Booster, worth £200
- Weekly additional one-to-one zoom coaching (four in total, 30-mins each)
- Daily check-ins available via 10-min phone call or WhatsApp messaging
- 10% off all future “ah coaching” courses
- Connection Coaching monthly zooms (mixed cohort, various themes) for life
BONUS #2: COVID-FRIENDLY RATE
£600 for 2021 – future price is £800
Payment options available.
Why work with me?
I’m Ali Hendry, a Certified Holistic Relationship Coach and founder of ah coaching.
I help womxn explore their thoughts and feelings about romantic relationships, without judgement and overwhelm. I support them to create the change they want, while gently being held to account.
Coaches choose whether they wish to work under the ICF (International Coach Federation) guidelines or not. I have chosen this route as a commitment to my clients and my practices. Hence achieving my certification with Radiant Coaches Academy (an ICF accredited training institute) where I am completing my ICF ACC credential (Associate Certified Coach). Yes, that’s A LOT of letters! Basically, it means I subscribe to a strict ICF Code of Ethics and adhere to their professional coach/client guidelines. We can discuss this further before you commit to the programme, and I will also share the Coaching Agreement and Legal Waiver forms with you.
Would you like to enter a place of feeling witnessed and supported on your personal journey through your living loss? This programme provides the space to:
- Welcome in change
- Bring in fresh perspectives
- Allow space for new thoughts
What if I find this programme isn’t for me?
I will refund you the unused weeks. I simply ask that you commit to all the zooms and homework before making this decision.
- Will I get kicked out of the Facebook Group when I am in a relationship – No! You shared a journey with us, and we value your eternal input.
- With the VIP Booster, are you really saying I can attend the Connection Coaching monthly zooms for life? – Yeah baby!
- Can I use this programme to refresh my current relationship? – Yes! Whatever relationship phase you are in, you are welcome.
- I have heard you talk about relationships on social media, how confidential are our sessions? – 100%, because I subscribe to the ICF’s Code of Ethics. I use my own experiences as the springboard for my shares.
- Can I access the Resources List if I don’t want to go in the Facebook Group? – Yes, it will be in a Google Document too, so you have lifetime access.
- Do I have to join the Facebook Group? – Nope, I know Facebook isn’t to everyone’s liking!
- Do I have to do the homework? – No! This course is tailored to fit around your busy schedule. My question is, Why wouldn’t you fully commit to your own journey?
- Can I buy the VIP Booster after I start the 28 days, and will you give me a reduction? – I like your style! Yes, let’s talk!!
- What are the free gifts you post to me? – They vary with each cohort, and include things like a quality journaling notebook, candle, Angel cards
- Will you raise your prices next year? – Yes, for two reasons. Firstly, I operate from an abundance mindset and with the pandemic upon us, I wanted to acknowledge this and take some action to Give Back. Secondly, this is the first cohort, so I am in the process of building up clients for the Connection Coaching and private Facebook Group.
- What if I can’t afford full payment up-front? – I have been running workshops and programmes for over 20 years and I have always worked on affordability and flexibility. Let’s discuss payment plans together.
- Your prices are low, how do I know I will receive a quality programme? – Check out the reviews, and the refund policy highlighted further up, and let’s talk more about this.
- Your prices are high, how do I know I will get value for money? – Check out the reviews, and the refund policy highlighted further up, and let’s talk more about this.
- How do you know this programme will work for me? – Trust, Faith, Belief. Let’s talk more about your expectations for this programme. And if you have any more questions at all, I’m happy to answer them.
Arrange your FREE 30-min zoom call to find out if this course is right for you.